Sunday, June 1, 2014

Kicking Off The Fruits!

Hey Guys! So, I JUST got back from Disneyland with a few of my amazing friends…



I am rightfully tired, so I'll just keep this short and sweet. I have been struggling with this blog the last couple days. As right-on as I felt about it a week ago… that's how off I feel right now. I have been getting wrapped up in jealousy, fear, and loneliness. But I know that all good things have their ups and downs. And in our moments of weakness are when God's glory can shine the most. I still believe in this mission, and I love it very much.

So for the next nine days, I want to focus on fruits of the spirit and how they relate to beauty. The Holy Spirit is one of the most beautiful things I can think of, and these are the good works shining through. I will strive to have them shine through me! Not by me or for me, but through me.

Love
Joy 
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-Control
See Galatians 5:22-23

So heres to hoping and praying for some revival in my heart through this. 
Lord, have your way in this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment