Saturday, May 17, 2014

I Just Like Smiling. Smiling's My Favorite

Confession time… I have always been a little self-conscious of my smile. Not my picture smile, but my genuine, laugh out loud, can't control it smile. It comes from joy, but in pictures all I can see is squinty eyes, no neck, and a mouth full of teeth.

Last night, some of the guys were talking about what physical feature they are most attracted to. Without missing a beat, one of the guys said "her smile". Honestly, I'd have to say that is one for me too. When a guy is genuinely smiling at me, I kiiiiiinda melt. And I now that I think about it, I have never met anyone (guy or girl) who I would say has a "bad" smile. Pretty sure they don't exist.

So today, I am going to choose joy. I am going to choose to not think about how I look when I laugh. Because that just takes away from the fun of the moment. And ain't nobody got time for that.


1 comment:

  1. And also, your laughing-smiling-squinty-eyed expression is MY FAVORITE!! I've never for one second thought, "Geez, that's a lot of teeth." when you are smiling like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete